Terms and Conditions
By using our Website, Facebook site and/or placing an order for goods, you confirm your agreement to the terms and conditions of SKreations, as set out below:
1. Please make sure that you read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before proceeding with placing an order.
2. The words ‘you’ and ‘your’ used throughout these terms and conditions, refers to the buyer/customer.
3. The words ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ used throughout these terms and conditions refers to SKreations/ the seller.
4. The Company may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Company. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these.
5. We reserve the right to use photographs and physical copies of your personalized stationery items for our website, blog, newsletter and wedding show exhibitions at any time.
6. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
7. The governing law of this order shall be UAE laws.
1. All designs and stationery are copyright of SKreations. All rights are reserved.
2. Any unauthorized reproduction of SKreations designs or products is strictly prohibited. We take any unauthorized copying or printing of our design work very seriously. Legal action will be taken in all such cases.
3. As a client of SKreations you are responsible for gaining permission to use any photographs, hymns, poems or songs that you would like to feature on any of your stationery items. Any photographs, hymns, poems or songs, etc., supplied by you to SKreations, for reproduction and sale, will be accepted as full permission to do so. Therefore, you will be responsible for any illegal reproduction undertaken due to incorrect licensing or breach of copyright laws.
1. SKreations cannot accept responsibility for color and texture variations, which occasionally occur within a product. Colors shown in the images displayed on this website and electronic email proofs may vary slightly from the colors of the final printed product. This is because colors displayed on screen resolution and in print will be slightly different. Although every effort is made to show all stationery products and colors as accurately as possible.
2. Handmade invitations items may differ slightly from product to product, this is not deemed a fault. Customers are also advised that due to the products being hand finished, there may be slight variations amongst individual items within an order, again this will not be deemed as faulty. All products are finished to a high standard but due to their delicate embellishment should be handled with care by the customer.
3. SKreations reserves the right to substitute a design element with an alternative (being of the same or better quality) should an item within our designs become discontinued or unavailable. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, we will contact the customer to discuss other options.
4. If a client orders Wedding stationery in stages, then we cannot guarantee continuity in design including the color shades of products used.
Placing your order:
1. Please note that all Orders are subject to a minimum quantity of 20 per item and minimum purchase amount of 1000 AED for each transaction. Any Order, which does not meet both the Minimum Quantity and Minimum Purchase Amount criteria, will not be a valid Order. Irrespective of the Order being validly processed on a Website and we reserve the right to not proceed with any Invalid Order if you do not agree to amend your order to satisfy the above criteria after our notification of such Invalid Order. In certain circumstances, where an existing Customer has already purchased wedding stationery from us and subsequently to purchase other items or where the Order fall shorts of the above criteria by a nominal amount.
2. The Company requires your non-refundable 50% of the total order value; at the time you place your order with the Company. An additional invoice will be sent before your stationery order is due, for the remainder of the balance. After you have placed an order, paid your 50% deposit or made full payment and you have supplied us with the required information to feature on your stationery items, you will receive electronic stationery drafts by email within 7 working days. We aim to confirm receipt of your order within 2 to 5 working days by email at the email address, which you have specified in our purchase order. You may, of course at any time, contact us to confirm whether we have received your Order.
3. All text that you would like to feature on your items of stationery must be supplied to us in Word, Excel or Email format (this includes guest names).
4. If you fail to supply us with the required information to produce your order, SKreations cannot be held liable for being unable to complete your order.
5. It is your responsibility to check that your order details are correct before final payment and your stationery item(s) go to print. Once payment has been received and production has begun, refunds cannot be given.
6. The checking of proofs is the responsibility of the buyer. We require written confirmation either by signed physical sample return or e-mail stating that the proof(s) are correct and/or that the requested amendments have been made. We will not begin printing your order until you have confirmed that you are happy to proceed to final print. All confirmations will be dated and filed.
7. The cost of any order placed by the buyer allows for one set of text amendments. Any additional changes after this are charged at 100AED per amendment.
8. No order, submitted by you, is deemed as accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order via e-mail, post or in person by visiting SKreations.
9. We recommend ordering additional ‘spare’ invitations with your main order, as we might not be able to make extra items at a later date outside your designated slot.
10. Extra invitations ordered at a later date will incur an additional fee to cover the cost of extra materials.
11. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
1. All prices listed and quoted by SKreations are in United Arab Emirates Dirhams. For orders made outside the United Arab Emirates prices listed and quoted will exchange to the relevant currency depending on the exchange rate at that particular time.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the order must be paid to secure your production slot. Preliminary work on your order will not begin until this has been paid.
3. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. An invoice will be issued for the remaining 50% balance prior to your production slot. Failure to pay this balance prior to your production slot will result in your order being cancelled. In this instance all work, monies and materials already purchased will remain the property of SKreations.
5. Bank Transfer or PayPal or cash at SKreations should make payments.
6. Cheques are not accepted.
7. All items and services remain the property of SKreations until customer pays them for in full. All Design and intellectual property will always remain the property of SKreations.
1. All prices displayed on our website, quotes and invoices are non-negotiable.
2. Prices for our bespoke designs will be quoted on an individual basis depending on your requirements as the buyer.
3. Once you have received a quote from SKreations this quote is fixed and only valid for a 7 days period. A payment of 50% of the total invoice value must be completed at the time of placing your order.
4. Every effort is made to display the prices accurately. However, on rare occasions, mistakes can occur. In this instance, SKreations will correct the mistake and contact the customer so that they can decide whether to continue with the order at the corrected price.
1. Orders placed with less than 2 weeks for production will be referred to as ‘Rush Orders’.
2. Rush orders are accepted depending on our availability and the requirements of the project.
3. Cost for Rush orders will be determined and quoted by SKreations. Rush order Quotation will be issued to customer for agreement prior to commencement of order.
4. Rush orders must be paid in full before work will commence.
1. Proofs are available to all clients and are a means of enabling you to check your chosen product design, wording and layout prior to the final prints. You, as our customer, are solely responsible for checking your personalized proof(s), which will be sent electronically or you can visit SKreations, ensuring that all details are correct and that there are no spelling errors before you confirm and accept it with SKreations.
2. Work will not commence on your invitations until the proof has been approved by return email. Delays in providing your approval may delay the start of work on your order. This in turn is likely to result in your order not being completed. SKreations accept no responsibility in this circumstance.
3. We are able to provide physical proofs for approval by post at an additional cost.
4. The quotes that we provide are based on one set of client text amendments on receipt of your email proof(s). Any additional amendments or proofs after the first set of amendments will incur a charge. The charge is 100 AED per amendment. For these reasons, SKreations strongly advises that clients thoroughly read and check the proofs in the initial receipt of the proofs.
5. The responsibility of the all text, colors, guest names and appearance of final products will lie solely with customer once customer has approved the final email proof(s).
6. Once you have approved your email proof(s) and the product(s) have been printed any further changes will be charged at the full retail cost of the product(s) in question. Schedule will be dependent on material availability.
7. All text and details will appear in English unless you state otherwise in writing. You must supply any translations as and when required by SKreations.
1. Postage and packing will be charged based on weight from SKreations selected courier company, and will be invoiced once your items have been created and weighed, for accuracy. You may be offered the option to collect your items in person or through your own preferred courier company.
2. For delivery to overseas countries please contact us and we will be able to quote you a delivery cost.
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and SKreations shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the order however caused. If you have not received your orders by the date specified then please inform us as soon as possible.
4. SKreations accept no liability for goods lost in transit. As you are billed for postage and packaging (delivery), as soon as the seller has dispatched your order/goods, complete responsibility is handed over from us to you. If your goods do not arrive as scheduled or it does not arrive, it is your responsibility to pursue the goods in transit. You may request the parcel tracking number from the seller at any time after their goods have been dispatched.
Cancellation & Returns:
1. Customer required to inspect the goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of goods within 2 days of receipt of items.
2. If a fault is discovered, SKreations must receive the original faulty stationery before goods are resent in there correct condition. Customers are required to return faulty items in the same manner that they were sent to them (i.e., boxed, wrapped in tissue paper etc). Once the customer has signed for an order, the goods are your responsibility until they are received back by SKreations. We will not replace any stationery item that has been damaged in transit on their return to us due to insufficient packaging.
3. In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and will no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
4. In the event of cancelling your order, if we have not received your final approval and your project has not gone into production, you are responsible for your 50% deposit and any material ( paper,ribbon,etc) that have been purchased. If your project has gone into the production process you are responsible for the entire amount as stated in your contract and any items purchased for your order will remain the property of SKreations.
Limitation of Liability:
SKreations shall not be liable to the customer or deemed in breech of the agreement by reason of delay in performing, or failure to perform any of SKreations obligations in the relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond SKreations reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the fore going the following shall be regarded as causes beyond SKreations reasonable control:
Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition; Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; Import or export regulations or embargoes; Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes; Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labor, fuel, parts or machinery; Power failure or breakdown in machinery, hospitalized or death.
If we are prevented from carrying out our obligations in the above circumstances, we will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out our obligations 3 weeks from the date such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform.
1. At SKreations we are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining it throughout.
2. SKreations will not disclose your payment details to any third party at any time. We are committed to maintaining the security of your payment information.
Health and Safety:
1. Any items that are hand-finished with small attachments, such as ribbons, bows and gems, are not suitable for children under 5 years of age and animals, due to detachable small parts. Therefore it is advised to keep out of reach of young children and animals for their own safety.
The total liability of SKreations, for all claims of any kind, whether in contract, warranty, indemnity, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the supply of material under this order, or its performance or breach or use of any part, shall not exceed the supply price allocable to the material giving rise to the claim. The warranties stated in this order are exclusive and are in lieu of all other warranties, conditions and guarantees whether written, oral, implied or statutory. No implied statutory warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall apply. The provisions of this article shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provisions contained in any of the documents comprising the order.